Monday, December 31, 2007

Pictures??

Sadly, I didn’t even think to take pictures of Christmas morning. I think BJay might have gotten some video. But I’ll have to post pictures of our two big projects. The train table for Gabers (redeux) and a dress-up wardrobe and armoire for Hila from me and BJay. It turned out rather nice, and we fit it into the girls room. I felt guilty not making Asher anything so he got a LOT of legos. We still haven’t opened all of them. The past few days at our house have been a little yucky. A stomach virus got us all down, excpet BJay. I think its because he magically slept through all the clean-up detail. But its just as well, men can be such babies when they are sick! I got an under-counter mount cd/radio an BJay got r/c helicopters. We have really enjoyed having my brother and his wife and baby here this Christmas. Little Jakers is an adorable 2 month old. And its nice to have the missing peice in place in our family for a little while. I’m hoping everyone stays well so we can party tonight at my mom’s house!

No comments:

Post a Comment