Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fun night

After having the kids help me clean all morning and taking a nice nap, we decided to go for a hike around the reservoir park. BJay wanted to see what the water level is there. It took a good 40 minutes to get the kids all rounded up and in the car…okay most of the time was me looking for the keys. They were in a jacket I wore today that I couldn’t find. Asher helped me clean up and when I told him to put my jacket in the closet he threw it in the linen closet instead of the coat closet. I’m sure there is no difference in his mind! Anyway, we finally got on our way with only 30 minutes of daylight left. BJay called my dad on the cellphone to see if he wanted to fly radio-controlled airplanes instead and my parents reminded us that there was a ward social tonight! So we dropped the kids off at the church where they were offering free babysitting (yay!) and dashed home to change out of our sweats. We got to tour this massive brand new home that a family in the ward just built. I think it was something like 9000 sq. ft. complete with secret passageways and revolving bookcases with hidden rooms. Fun! We picked up the kids and they were wired from running around like maniacs with the other children in the gym. What an unexpectedly fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment