Saturday, November 3, 2007

Surgery went well

The surgery went well. We went in at 6am, got into surgery at 7:30, (right on time) the surgery was done by 9:00am (just as planned) and I came around at about 10:00am. I spent a little longer in recovery because of a heart palpitation that they ordered an ekg for, but they released me around 1pm. I haven’t felt the need to fill the pain medication perscription, ibuprofin seems to do the job just fine, and I’ve been spending the day lazing around in bed. We go back next Thursday to find out the lab results, but I’m still pretty optimistic. Cancer or no cancer I feel really good about the eventual conclusion of this little chapter in my life.

So all is well, I think I’ll be feeling fine by Sunday when we bless baby Hannah. I’ll post some pictures tomorrow of the “yes” they wrote in the area my surgery was supposed to be. I actually thought of doing that myself but I didn’t want to offend anyone, so I’m glad its their policy. The bandage stays on for 2 days and then I’ll get to see what kind of scar I’ll end up with. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment