Monday, November 19, 2007

Second time is twice the fun

So my second surgery this month was successful. This time they made me stay over night, and that was torture. I had to be away from my baby for a whole 24 hours. She wasn’t happy without me either. My awesome mother in law took the three younger kids for me all day Friday until the morning Saturday when we got back. Hannah was upset most of the day Friday, and then slept from 9pm to 9am when BJay brought her to me. She has just started smiling and cooing and when I held her Saturday morning she was all smiles and coos. It was so nice to see after a night of looking at the clock every 5 minutes. The recovery this time seems just as easy or easier. But I “let” my sisters in law bring me dinner this time. Its been really nice. I know BJay appreciates some real food. Paige made us some awesome beef stew yesterday and home made bread, and my favorite cookies. Yum. I’m going to have to milk this for all its worth! We’ll go back Monday after Thanks giving to find out the next set of pathology results. That day happens to be our 10th anniversary, so I’m hoping that is good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment